Saturday, October 4, 2014

Looking for a Bargain?

Hey friends. I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged -- so sorry. This school year has kicked my butt. We have new administration at our school (they're FABULOUS -- we hit the jackpot) and they've implemented lots of new things (which are also fabulous, but it's soo time consuming implementing so many new things).  So I've been super busy with school and then I come home and play mommy until it's time to go to bed. I'm sure some of you can relate. 

Anyways, I just found out about a really cool linky from The Learning Highway.  It's called Super Saturday Sale and once a month different TpT sellers mark all 4 of their featured products HALF OFF.  How cool is that? 


Here's a rundown of my featured products that are HALF OFF for today (and tomorrow) ONLY. I'm having a sale on the rest of my products too. So make sure to stop by my store to pick up some awesome goodies at a great price. 


Create-a-Book About Fall (Holidays, Weather, Animals, Nature)
If you want to teach your students all about Fall (the weather, holidays, animals and nature) while creating a non-fiction text about the season,this product is for you.  Only $1.50 this weekend.  


Christopher Columbus - Create a Question and Answer Book a

Monday, October 13 is Columbus Day. After you teach your students about Columbus, you can use this product to have your kiddos create a question and answer book about the facts they learned.  I've also included an activity on character traits and an imaginative writing assignment if your students became explorers. Just $1.50 right now. 

Narrative Writing Unit {Lesson Plans, Planning Sheets, Rub
If you teach narrative writing, check out this product. It includes everything you need to teach narratives -- daily lesson plans, lists of mentor texts, planning sheets, rubrics, checklists, and more! Only $3 this weekend. 


Math Homework Activities for the Entire Year (2nd Grade)
My last featured product, but probably my favorite, is a year's worth of math homework.  Each night students use a calendar and complete the listed activity. Each activity is simple but reinforces an important math concept they must know by the end of second grade. This has been a HIT with parents too.  Just $4 this weekend.

When you're done shopping with me, check out all the other stores that are having sales too. Click on the image below to be taken to the linkup.



1 comment:

  1. Leah,
    I'm glad I found your blog! I can totally relate to what your saying. We are implementing a ton of new things, too. I wait to work until everyone is asleep and usually fall asleep with my computer in my lap, eek. We need more hours in the day!

    Chelsey @ Teaching Resource Queen

    ReplyDelete